Defining what kind of film this is had to be the hardest part of getting DON JON made, but ultimately it was worth it! It isn’t really a “guy” film even though *technically* it tries to look at sex from a guy’s perspective. It may actually best be called a “chick” flick, but one they…
Lisburn Cinema is run by the Omniplex Group, it is situated in the Lisburn Leisure Park, just off the Governors Road.
At Lisburn Leisure Park, only 10 minutes from Belfast, we have your all in one entertainment package for days out and things to do in Northern Ireland. Lisburn Leisure Park is the home of the Lisburn Cinema and Lagan Valley Leisureplex. There are also some of the finest restaurants in Lisburn including Ed’s Bar and Grill, Blue Chicago and Springsteens along with old favourites such as Pizza Hut, Subway and KFC.
- Open daily from 1pm and from 12noon Saturday and Sunday
- Free on-site car parking
- Infra-red loop system in all screens.
- All screens have high backed luxury stadium seating in all auditoria giving a perfect view from every seat.
- Open plan foyer with seating area.
- ATM ticket purchase and collection machines in foyer.
- Pick n’Mix & Shop Area